"Experience ultimate relaxation and total well being."
Specialists in Organic, Natural, Paraben and Cruelty Free products and services, All about Mi offers a wide range of beauty and holistic treatments in a professional, yet relaxed environment.
Alongside the treatments there is a comprehensive range of beauty, holistic and business training courses, all of which are professional qualifications that are nationally recognised and accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists. Upon completion of any of these students are able to work in a salon, spa or for themselves.
Tel: 07881 533530
Tel: 01454 601295
An apprentice can support your team and give you the time to focus on growing your business. We advertise and pre-select, prior to sending you CVs for interview. Apprentice hourly rates are excellent value and you may also be eligible for a Government cash incentive.
For further information, please call Anita Al-Zamily on 0117 9092234 or click below.
Filton Campus, Filton Ave, Filton BS34 7AT
Share your business challenges with us, and we'll use our expertise to offer a realistic bespoke training, coaching or facilitation solution... and then make it happen.
We have over 20 years experience of successfully developing people at all levels in businesses and not-for-profit organisations of all sizes.
Click below to see what we can offer an organisation like yours and people like you.
Landline: 01454 881954
Tel: 07971 426662
Tel: 07919 651464
Yate & C Sodbury Brodcasters Association (yatefm)needs board members:
Becoming a board member is one of the most challenging and rewarding volunteer assignments. At Yate FM we want all of our board members to feel that their commitment of time, skill, and resources is valued and worthwhile.
We hope that the information provided below will help you to make the decision to become a board member.
Our Mission Statement: To reach out to all of the diverse groups in the community to give people a voice, enable talent to develop, provide training opportunities, access to equipment and to nurture a sense of inclusion.
The project board will contain up to 7 individuals who represent the different interests of the group, including:
- Marketing and communication
- Finance / business management
- Legal / business management
- Networking and community development
- Fundraising / applying for grants
- Website and Design
The board, chosen for their skills, experience and knowledge would take responsibility for all financial, managerial and day-to-day business. The legal ownership rests with the board.
Board Member Job Description
1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee\'s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising for the organisation.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a board member or you have further questions about Yate FM, please feel free to contact us by email below.