Welcome to MyYate, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MyYate there's a chance to win tickets to Sleeping Beauty.
See more events.
From January 2015 there will be more spaces at Ridgewood Pre-school, in the Little Owls room for 2-3yr olds. NEG and fee-paying accepted.
Over 200 South Gloucestershire smokers took part in the 28 day stop smoking challenge, Stoptober - congratulations to all those who are still smokefree! Smokefree sessions run throughout the year to help you stop smoking for good, and Smokefree South Gloucestershire offer free support to quit. You are four times more likely to quit with support - so book a session today!
Registration has opened for the 2015 Yate Relay for Life, where hundreds of people walk around a track in teams for 24 hours in aid of Cancer Research UK.
The event has run for 9 years and raised over £280,000 for Cancer Research. Organisers are looking for teams and cancer survivors to take part - click below to find out more.
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Police appeal for help in search for missing Bristol man
• Four horses stolen from learning disabilities charity
• Police urge people to be wary about suspicious charity collectors
• Man arrested in connection with Chipping Sodbury distraction burglary
• Yate school standards have fallen
Latest items from BBC News: