Welcome to MyYate, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MyYate there's a chance to win a romantic meal for two at The Park Falfield.
See more events.
Yate Shopping Centre Manager Andy Lowrey has signed up for a cycle ride from Bristol to Paris during April 2017. All money raised through this challenge will go to the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children's Major Trauma and Rehabilitation Unit. If you'd like to support Andy, your donation will benefit hundreds of children from across the South West suffering from traumatic brain injuries, brain tumors, epilepsy and cerebral palsy. Click below to find out more...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Wrestlers help to push fundraising campaign for disabled man in Thornbury past £4,000
• Application made to fund an outdoor exercise equipment station in Yate
• Failure by mental health trust to share suicide risk update of 67-year-old woman led to her death in Southmead Hospital
• Yate Shopping Centre reports growth over the winter period
• Spring clean of Chipping Sodbury to take place this weekend
Latest items from BBC News:
• Supreme Court to rule on foreign spouse income limit
• Trump administration widens net for immigrant deportation
• British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul
• Life expectancy to break 90 barrier by 2030
• Street parties planned to remember murdered MP Jo Cox