Welcome to MyYate, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
See more events.
All South Gloucestershire libraries now have free WiFi. To access it, you need to find SouthGlosLibrary on available networks in your settings and accept their terms and conditions to get logged on; no password required.
From January 2015 there will be more spaces at Ridgewood Pre-school, in the Little Owls room for 2-3yr olds. NEG and fee-paying accepted.
Chipping Sodbury Tourist Information Centre is again selling the popular range of Christmas Cards from Cards for Good Causes. Come in and choose your Christmas Cards and support some of the good causes.
We are in The Clock Tower, High Street, Chipping Sodbury and also have a selection of keyrings, fridge magnets, local books and mugs that will make ideal Christmas presents and stocking fillers.
The Tourist Information Centre is currently looking for more volunteers, if you are interested please ring 01454 888686 or email for an application form.
Chipping Sodbury Tourist Information Centre winter opening times are 10am–4pm Monday to Saturday.
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Police launch investigation following 'suspicious death'
• Kind-hearted neighbours' carol-singing surprise for Frampton Cotterell man with terminal cancer
• Postal staff urge people not to use red envelopes
• Chipping Sodbury business helps provide meals for the homeless
• Apprentices celebrate achievements at special ceremony in Yate
Latest items from BBC News: