Welcome to MyYate, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
See more events.
South Gloucestershire Council has launched a new website, dedicated to their Superfast broadband programme.
Click below to find the latest information on broadband within South Gloucestershire.
Not all premises may benefit from the fibre upgrade, so you can check on an individual basis using the Openreach website - https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/products/super-fastfibreaccess/superfastfibre.do
Brass Works Theatre is pleased to announce the publication of a new dramatic and touching play following the lives of the fictional Powell family from Westerleigh, South Gloucestershire to the bloody fields of the Somme in 1916.
The play was written by artistic director Adrian Harris as part of the centenary commemoration of the First World War, and developed with the assistance of local Heritage Centres’ archives and volunteers, and pupils from South Glos schools.
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Plans for new shopping facilities in Charfield met with mixed reaction
• Teenager Lewis saves dad’s life after stroke
• Could you look after a child who needs fostering this Christmas?
• Rush hour traffic updates across the Cotswolds, south Gloucestershire and north Wiltshire
• Friends spring a prom night surprise on Alex
Latest items from BBC News:
• Budget 2017: Stagnant earnings forecast 'astonishing'
• San Juan submarine: 'Explosion' dashes crew survival hopes
• Brexit ends UK 2023 culture plans
• Inside Saudi Arabia's gilded prison at Riyadh Ritz-Carlton
• Robinho: Brazil striker given prison sentence for 2013 rape