Welcome to MyYate, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MyYate there's a chance to win a Christmas Party night for four at Eastwood Park, plus you could win tickets to Chipping Sodbury Music Society's Joglaresa concert.
See more events.
After all the hard work, SGS17 smashed last year's total raising another phenomenal amount for the 2017 nominated charity Meningitis Now.
We just want to say a BIG THANK YOU once again to all of our Exhibitors, Sponsors, performers, volunteers and of course, our guests for making SGS17 one to remember!
SAVE THE DATE - Don't forget SGS18 will take place at the South Glos Showground on the 4th and 5th August 2018. Be sure to join us, it's going to be bigger and better than ever before as we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary!
Latest news from the Gazette:
• £30,000 jackpot is neighbours' second lottery win in seven months
• Concorde museum opens doors to public in South Gloucestershire
• Firework displays set to go off with a bang across South Gloucestershire
• Planning applications
• Brightly dressed walkers to take over Yate's streets in charity nightime GLOwalk
Latest items from BBC News:
• Hospital targets missed en masse as performance slumps
• Universal Credit: MPs to debate rollout amid Labour pause call
• Weinstein scandal: Game of Thrones actress 'felt powerless'
• Traffic jams: UK's worst motorway disruption revealed
• 'Go to the dentist and get fined £100'