The Yate Kumon Maths and English Study Centre has a vacancy for a part-time class assistant.
£5.60- £7.50 per hour, 6 hours per week: Tuesdays 4.00pm – 6.00pm, Wednesdays 4.00pm - 6.00pm and Thursdays 3.30pm – 5.30pm.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum qualification of GSCE (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Minimum grades A or B achieved in GCSE Maths and/or English.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail in marking work.
- Ability to understand and implement marking and recording processes.
- Willingness and ability to attend training sessions, and to pick up new concepts and processes easily.
For further details and an application form please email Kate Woodrow.
Based at Yate Leisure Centre
Full & Part-Time Business Opportunity
Based in Yate